Guangdong Yaolong Metal Technology Co., Ltd.
What's question do you have about your project? Leave us a note:
We're not around right now,but leave us your information and we'll get in touch as soon as we can .Thanks! contact us
Many people think that stainless steel flag pole, especially 316L stainless steel flag pole will not rust, so will stainless steel flagpoles rust? Absolutely yes.
What causes the stainless steel flagpole to rust? How to deal with the rusted stainless steel flagpole?In the following message Yaolong flagpole suppliers have shared the reasons for the rust of stainless steel flagpoles and the way to handle rusty stainless steel flag pole. First, let us know why stainless steel flagpoles are rusty.
1. Chloride ions can corrode stainless steel flag pole.
When the passivation film on the surface of the stainless steel flagpole is weak in corrosion resistance, the pitting is formed by the self-excited reaction, and then formed a small hole , and the chloride ion is slowly added, and finally a strong corrosive liquid is formed. It will speed up the corrosion rate of stainless steel. Chloride ions are widely found in life, such as the salt we eat every day, as well as sea water. In the coastal area, as long as we carefully observe it, we will find that stainless steel products are often corroded. Stainless steel flag pole in the presence of chloride ions, corrosion rate is very fast, even more than ordinary low carbon steel.Therefore, when we use stainless steel flag pole in this environment, we should regularly wipe the surface of stainless steel flagpoles, and We must reduce the chances of stainless steel flagpoles coming into contact with salt and chloride-containing chemicals in our lives.
2. Corrosion of stainless steel between crystals.
Generally, stainless steel containing no titanium or niobium has a tendency to intergranular corrosion, so normally stainless steel flagpole all add titanium and niobium, and then subjected to a stable treatment, thereby reducing intergranular corrosion. In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel is required to contain more than 12% chromium. The lower carbon content will minimize the precipitation of carbides in the heat affected zone near the weld,because the precipitation of carbides may cause intergranular corrosion of stainless steel in certain environments.
Corrosion cracking between the crystals inside the stainless steel, so as to damage the surface of the stainless steel. It should be noted that the surface of the stainless steel cannot be scratched; the washing liquid containing the bleaching component and the abrasive should not be used. If the washing liquid is used, the surface must be rinsed with clean water after use.
1. When the surface of the stainless steel flagpole is contaminated by grease and lubricating oil, it can be wiped clean with a soft cloth and then cleaned with a neutral detergent or ammonia solution.
2.When the rainbow pattern appears on the surface , it is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil. It can be cleaned with warm water detergent during washing.
3. When there is dust or dirt on the surface, you can use soap, weak detergent or directly rinse. The trademark and film on the surface of the stainless steel flagpole should be cleaned with warm water or weak detergent. The binder should be washed with alcohol or organic solvent.
4. When rust stains appear on the surface of stainless steel flagpoles, they can be cleaned with 10% nitric acid or grinding detergent or with special detergent.
In addition, there is an option to avoid these cumbersome maintenance. When used in seaside, coastal cities, etc., aluminum alloy flagpoles are a good choice.
1. Good anti-corrosion performance and maintenance-free. The aluminum flag pole will completely change the galvanized steel pole and the stainless steel flag pole rust problem, and the never rust.
2. The aluminum flag pole has completely changed the weld seam and roundness defects of the traditional iron plate bending process.
3. The aluminum flag pole is rich in surface treatment and has a stronger metal texture.
4. It can be 100% recycled, and has low melting temperature, low power consumption, control of CO2 emissions, and actively responds to the government's call for energy conservation and emission reduction.
5. Light weight, easy to transport and install.