Guangdong Yaolong Metal Technology Co., Ltd.
What's question do you have about your project? Leave us a note:
We're not around right now,but leave us your information and we'll get in touch as soon as we can .Thanks! contact us
The light source is an important part of all outdoor light poles. Different types of light sources can be selected according to different illumination requirements. Commonly used light sources are: incandescent lamps, energy-saving lamps, fluorescent lamps, sodium lamps, metal halide lamps, ceramic metal halide lamps, and new types. LED light source. Among them, LED light source is the most widely used in outdoor light pole.
Also known as light-emitting diodes, referred to as LED, is a new type of light source that converts electrical energy directly into visible light through the principle of electroluminescence through a semiconductor diode. Electroluminescence refers to the phenomenon of luminescence due to the interaction of an appropriate substance with an electric field.Most tapered light pole of yalong aluminum light pole factory adopt led as light source, which not only saves energy, but also has long service life.
The advantage and disadvantage of led
As a new type of semiconductor light source, Compared with traditional light source，the light-emitting diode has the following advantages :
1.long life, luminous time of up to 100,000 hours; short start-up time, response time is only tens of nanoseconds;
2.structure is firm, as a solid ,the solid structure can withstand strong oscillation and impact; high luminous efficiency and low energy consumption is an energy-saving light source;
3.the illuminant is close to the point source, and the radiation model of the light source is simple, which is beneficial to the design of the luminaire;
4. the directionality of the illuminating is very strong, A reflector is not required to control the direction of illumination of the light, which can be made into a thin lamp for applications where there is not much installation space.
More than 80% of the reflectors, translucent cover with a transmittance of more than 90%, high IP rating to prevent the penetration of mosquitoes and rain, The garden light pole also require a reasonable light distribution and internal structure to prevent glare from affecting the safety of pedestrians and vehicles.
The main materials of garden light poles are: equal-diameter stainless steel pole, tapered light pole , equal-diameter aluminum light pole, cast aluminum light pole, aluminum tapered light pole. Commonly used diameters are Φ60, Φ76, Φ89, Φ100, Φ114, Φ140, Φ165. According to the height and the place used, the thickness of the selected material is divided into: wall thickness 2.5, wall thickness 3.0, wall thickness 3.5. (The above is the regular size).
The flange is an important component of the installation of the outdoor light pole and the ground. Garden lamp pole installation method: Before installing the garden light pole, it is necessary to use the M16 or M20 (common specification) screw to weld the base cage according to the standard flange size provided by the manufacturer, and then excavate the pothole of the appropriate size at the installation site. The foundation cage is placed therein. After horizontal correction, cement concrete is used to cement the base cage, and after 3-7 days, the cement concrete is fully solidified, and the garden lamp pole can be installed. (Note: the pre-buried pipeline needs to be taken out when the garden light is poured.)
1.Select lamps with reasonable light distribution. The type of light distribution of the luminaire should be determined according to the function and spatial shape of the lighting place.
2.Select high-efficiency lamps. In the case of meeting the glare limitation requirements, to satisfy the illume of visual function only, appropriate uses direct lighting and open luminaries to match light lamps and lanterns of open type
3. Select lamps that are easy to install and maintain and have low operating costs.
4.In special places where there is a risk of fire or explosion and dust, humidity, vibration and corrosion, lamps that meet the environmental requirements should be selected.
5.When the high temperature parts such as the surface of the lamp and the accessories for the lamp are close to the combustibles, fire protection measures such as heat insulation and heat dissipation should be taken.
6.Lighting fixtures shall have complete photoelectric parameters, and their performance shall comply with the relevant provisions of the current "General Requirements and Tests for Luminaires" and other standards.
7.The appearance of the luminaire should be in harmony with the environment of the installation site.
8. Consider the characteristics of the light source and the requirements for building decoration.
9.There is little difference between garden light pole and street light pole, mainly the difference between height, material thickness and aesthetics. The material of street lamp posts is thicker and higher, and the garden light poles are more beautiful in appearance.
According to the outdoor lighting site selection
1.Axial symmetrical luminaires shall be used for high-beam illumination, and the installation height of the luminaire shall be greater than 1/2 of the radius of the illuminated range.
2.The courtyard lighting fixtures should effectively control the output of the upper hemisphere.
1.Under the conditions of glare limitation and light distribution requirements, the efficiency of floodlighting fixtures should not be less than 60.
2.The outdoor lighting fixtures should not be lower than IP55. The protection level of buried lamps should not be lower than IP67. The protection level of lamps used in water should not be lower than IP68.
3. Contour lighting should use LED lamps or lamps with single-ended fluorescent lamps.
4.The inner light-transmissive lighting should be an LED lamp or a light source with a small-diameter fluorescent lamp.
The degree of protection of the luminaire
According to the use environment of the luminaire, it can be selected according to the IEC regulations.
The height of the street light pole:
The height of the light pole: the power of the light source has a direct relationship with the height of the light pole. In principle, the higher the light pole, the greater the power of the light source, although a small wattage light source can be installed on a higher street light. Illuminate the ground, but this ratio is not ideal both in terms of brightness and illumination.
Types of light sources:
At present, the light sources used in street lighting can be basically divided into two categories: LED lights and high-pressure sodium lamps. The power of these two lamps is completely different under the same illumination range and the same illumination brightness. We know that LED lamps can be called synonymous with "green energy-saving light source", its energy-saving effect is well known, such as a set of 7-meter-high street light poles, the brightness of a 40W LED lamp head and the brightness of a 110W high-pressure sodium lamp almost the same.
The environment used: Whether it is equipped with high-pressure sodium lamps, metal halide lamps or LED energy-saving lamps. The environmental factors will also affect their power. For example, if the street lamp is installed in the countryside and the city center, even if the two places have the same height of the lamp pole, the configuration of the light source will be completely different. Why do you say this? First of all, the human traffic and traffic volume in the city center is pretty large, and the people there will spend more time walking at night. Thus the requirements are also generally high, and this environment must be installed with a high-power light source. The countryside is different. There are very few people who go out to play at night. A little light can meet the brightness requirements. In this case, the light source with a small power point is no problem, and it is cheap and power-saving.
1. Cutting shear. Before cutting, first adjust the slope of the cutting machine to match the required longitudinal scissors, set the position of the steel plate, and ensure the maximum size of the residual material, so that the remaining material can be utilized.
2. Equipment: The material should be inspected for the operation of the laser cutting machine, remove the debris on the track, and keep the equipment in good working condition.
3. Bend. Bending is the most critical process in the production of outdoor light poles. The quality of the bends directly affects the quality of the poles and cannot be repaired after bending. Specific details are as follows:
A. Before bending: Firstly, the cutting slag of the sheet material need to be removed to ensure that no slag is pressed to damage the mold during bending.
B. Check the length , width and straightness of the sheet. The straightness is less than or equal to 1/1000. If the straightness is not up to the requirement, the correction, especially the polygonal rod, must ensure the straightness.
4. Welding.. The welding uses submerged arc welding for automatic welding, mainly because the welder should have more responsibility. The welding position should be adjusted at any time to ensure the straightness of the weld.
5. Plastic surgery. The shaping process includes the straightening of the tapered light pole and the full circle and polygon diagonal dimensions of the two ends of the pole shaft. The general tolerance is <±2mm. The straightness error of the billet does not exceed: ≤ ± 1.5 / 1000.
6. Install the bottom plate. The key to spot welding the bottom flange and the rib is to ensure that the bottom flange is perpendicular to the straight centerline of the tapered light pole, the rib is perpendicular to the bottom flange, and is parallel to the straight busbar.
7. Welding flange and ribs. Welding requirements refer to the national standard welding process to ensure that the welding quality of the welded joints is beautiful, without pores and slag inclusions.
8.Cut the door plate.In order to improve customer satisfaction with the product,yaolong aluminum light pole factory imported advanced machine robot laser cutting machine to cut the door hole . Aluminum light pole door hatch cutting with high accuracy and efficiency.The gap between the door plate and hatch is less than 0.5mm.After deburring,the edge is smooth.
9. Spraying. The purpose of spray molding is to be beautiful, and to prevent corrosion.
10. Grinding: The surface of the galvanized rod is smoothed with a polishing wheel to ensure that the surface of the rod is smooth and flat.
11. Straightening: Straightening the polished pole and shaping the shape of the mouth. The length of the pole must be 1/1000. The caliber requirements are: small rod ≤±1mm; high rod ≤±2mm.
12. When drilling the screw hole, the electric drill must be perpendicular to the door panel, the gap around the door panel should be equal, and the door panel should be level. After the screws are fixed, the door panel should not be loose, and the fixing must be firm to prevent it from falling off during transportation.
13. Spray powder: Put the lamp pole of the door into the spray booth, spray the plastic powder according to the production plan, and then enter the drying room. The temperature and holding time of the drying room must be strictly in accordance with the requirements of each plastic powder to ensure plastic. Quality requirements such as adhesion and finish of the powder.Aluminum natural color is conventional color,additional colors are available at a surcharge.Please consult your special finishing colors for us before making order.
14. Factory inspection. The factory inspector shall carry out the factory inspection by the quality inspector of the factory. The factory inspector shall inspect the item according to the light pole inspection item. The inspector must record and archive at the same time, and the quality inspector signs it before delivery.
15. Packaging. Yaolong aluminum light pole factory lamp pole flagpole packaging method:
1.plastic bag as first layer of packing
2.Bubble sheet as second layer of packing
3.Poly woven bag as third layer of parking
4.Carton for accessories
5.Wooden case if ship in LCL.
6.(Can be packaged according to customer needs)
When installing the garden light pole , open the package and check the integrity of the aluminum light pole. Refer to the product manual for assembly and wiring. The general steps are: open the lamp housing, install the light source and supporting electrical appliances (electrical wiring refer to the electrical manual), and take the lead wire from the threading hole and led out to the bottom of the pole, then the lamp head is linked with the tapered light pole, pay attention to tighten the fastening screw, and then align the garden lamp pole flange with the basic embedded screw and stand vertically. Then tighten the mounting nut after leveling with nut or pad.
There are two types of common faults: one is a high-impedance fault; the other is a low-impedance fault. The high-resistance fault means the cable is burned, the meter measurement resistance is larger, or the insulation drops between the phases or the ground, but there is a certain resistance value; the low-resistance fault, that is, the wire is short-circuited or completely shorted to the ground, the current Increase, the power transmission has a trip phenomenon. These two types of faults and their frequent occurrence pose a threat to the normal use of outdoor light pole. Therefore, we must pay full attention to the reasons and countermeasures.
1.The proportion of failures caused by construction quality is large. Main performances: First, the depth of the cable trench is not enough, the sand-covered bricks did not follow the standard construction; the second is that the production and installation of the aisle tubes do not meet the requirements, the two ends are not made into cough speakers according to the standard; the third is when laying the cable is towed on the ground. The fourth, embedded pipe of the foundation is not in accordance with the standard requirements for construction, mainly because the embedd pipe is too thin, plus a certain degree of camber, it is quite difficult to wear the cable, and there is a "dead bend" at the bottom of the foundation; The wire nose crimping and insulation wrap are not thick enough, and after a long period of operation, the phases are short-circuited.
2.the material is not off.Judging from the fault conditions handled in recent years, the low quality of materials also plays a big role.The main performance is: the wire contains less aluminum, the wire is relatively hard, and the insulation layer is thin. This situation has been more common in recent years.
3.the quality of supporting projects is not too hard.Garden light pole cables are generally laid on the sidewalk. The construction quality of the sidewalk is poor, the ground sinks, and the cable is deformed by force, resulting in cable armoring. In particular in an extremely cold zone, the arrival of winter makes the cable and soil form a whole. Once the ground subsides, it will be strained at the bottom of the tapered light pole foundation, and when the rainwater is too much in summer, it will be blown at the base root.
4.the design is not reasonable.On the one hand, it is overloaded. With the continuous development of urban construction, the garden lamp posts are also constantly extended, and in recent years, the advertising industry has developed rapidly, and the advertising load is also connected to the courtyard. On the lamp, the load of the garden lamp pole is too large, the cable is overheated, the wire nose is overheated, the insulation is lowered, and the grounding is short-circuited; on the other hand, the garden lamp post is designed only considering the shape of the lamp post, ignoring the space of the cable head, After the cable head is wrapped, most of the doors are not closed, sometimes the cable length is not enough, and the joint production does not meet the requirements, which is also a cause of failure.
Yaolong is a company that continues to innovate and develop.We provides a huge variety of stylish outdoor garden light pole, including commercial and architectural aluminum light pole, street light poles, garden lamp post, landscape light poles, traffic light poles, bollard lights, security bollard.
Yaolong aluminum light pole factory is a modern enterprise which integrates R&D, design, production and distribution.Headquarters in foshan, Yaolong aluminum light pole factory has set up 5 factories in China,total building size is about 40000㎡ with more than 200 employees.We have knowledgeable sale team,creative design team,enrich installation team,professional after-sale sales teams.
(1) 16m long bending machine. We can make 16m pole in one piece without joint. It will be stronger and safer.
(2) T6 heat treatment oven .With this process, the aluminum poles will be much harder.
(3) 12m long *3m wide precise and efficient laser cutting machine. It can cut the raw material up to 30mm thickness.Specially used for cutting door flame, logos on the top of bollard post, hollow patterns on stainless steel bollard, etc.
(4) Stable and automatic plasma welding machine.
(5) 15m long anodizing facility for the spinning aluminum pole. It improves the corrosion resistance a lot.
Rich export experience
Our company's main products are not only sold to domestic markets, but also exported to many countries like the United States,Canada,Australia,United Kingdom, Russia, Holland, Germany, Spain, UAE, Oman,Qatar,Saudi Arabia etc.
The square garden lamp is part of the public building and reflects the style and personality of a city. Therefore, it must have a strong artistic effect. Its characteristics and style are first reflected in its beautification function. The whole garden lamp pole should be considered to integrate the entire square. At Night,it need to consider the art of lighting, the lighting color should set off the beauty of the square, but also consider the lighting effect to benefit the walkers; the second focus on the ornamental, that is, the garden lamp pole itself should be beautiful in appearance and beautify the lighting environment. At the same time, it can also become a cultural symbol of a city or a region.