Guangdong Yaolong Metal Technology Co., Ltd.
What's question do you have about your project? Leave us a note:
We're not around right now,but leave us your information and we'll get in touch as soon as we can .Thanks! contact us
Aluminium Alloy Commercial Street Light Poles
This decorative street light post, fabricated from aluminum alloy 6063-T6，has 76mm (6.3inches) diameter taper at the top with a 180mm (7.08inches) butt diameter.it measures 8 meters (26.24ft) tall with a wall thickness of 4.0mm ( 0.157inches).Variable arm length is 1.15m(3.78feet）.The shape design of this outdoor LED light pole use of sleek metal structures and sharp lines, combine usefully with modern style environments,it’s an ideal choice to lighten entrances, walkways,street, plaza，square and commercial areas .
The pole shaft is spun tapered from a seamless aluminum tubing and heat treated to T6 temper , then bend into the curved shaped .
The single arm is round tapered ,either an integral part of the pole shaft .
The door hatch is cut at 0.3m from the base end of the pole assembly by robot laser cutting machine .A covered hand hole with hardware and grounding bolts are provided.
The base plate is cast from die-cast aluminum ASTM A36.
Fabricated from galvanized steel Q235B ,Bolts are provided with four foundation bolts which have an "L" bend on lower end and one flat washers.The top of bolts have an square locating plate.
The standard finish for the aluminum alloy light pole includes satin brush clear anodized and powder coated.Additional finish options are available according to customers’ request. Please consult suppliers for special finishing .
• The density of aluminum is 2.7g/cm3, it is 1/3 of the steel, so the aluminum is much lighter than steel.
• Easily machining(Drill, Cut, Mill Punch, Bend, Weld, etc).
• Stable Chemical performance, recycle, aluminum is a green metal which is friendly to the environment.
• Excellent corrosion resistance.
• Excellent performance on surface finishing.
• The melting temperature of aluminum is lower than steel and low cost for recycling to all of the world’s energy-saving emission reduction.
The garden light pole is a kind of outdoor lighting. It usually refers to outdoor lighting pole below 6 meters. The main components are: light source, luminaires, light pole, flange, anchor bolts parts, because the variety of aluminium garden light pole，and the characteristic of landscaping and decorative environment, aluminium garden light pole is also known as landscape garden lights.They are widely used in urban slow lanes, narrow lanes, residential quarters, tourist attractions, parks, squares and other public places, which can prolong the time of people's outdoor activities and improve personal and property safety.
So what kind of material is better for garden lights?
The pole shaft is a very important part of the construction of the garden lights pole. So what kind of material is best for the garden light pole? There are three types of material for garden lights, aluminium garden light pole, iron garden lights pole and steel garden light. The processes and equipment and the construction period is also not the same for this three types of garden light pole. If you want to choose which is better, you must first consider the customer's requirement. If the customer likes European style, choose aluminum and cast iron.
If the customer pays attention to the quality and appearance of the garden light pole, aluminium garden light pole is a better choice. The aluminium garden light pole is cost-effective and easy to create a beautiful environment. Next, We mainly analyze the advantages of aluminium garden light pole from the solidity, garden lamp price and workmanship.
1. Performance, The density of aluminum is 2.7g/cm3, it is 1/3 of the steel, so the aluminum is much lighter than steel. After heat treatment to T6 temper, the hardness is equivalent to that of stainless steel, which is convenient for installation and maintenance. The aluminum material can form an oxide film that prevents corrosion of metals in humid air and does not rust. Moreover, the aluminum alloy is flexible and can be spun into various calibers. So aluminium garden light pole are of many kinds of and looks beautiful. Steel garden lights are prone to rust after being exposed to heat and rain outdoors, resulting in a short life cycle.
2. The price of garden lamp, the production process of cast aluminum is complicated, the material cost is high, the shape is strange, and so on, so the price is 3 to 6 times higher than the aluminium garden light pole and steel light pole. As mentioned above, the aluminium light pole is flexible and can be spun into various caliber sizes. The aluminium garden light pole has higher plasticity than the iron pole. Therefore, considering the comprehensive consideration, it is still more cost-effective for aluminium garden light poles.
Request A Quote